Many people use a pillow between their knees while sleeping to have an added comfort. Side sleeper uses it for optimal spinal alignment and for hip pain too. Also, pregnant ladies prefer using it for their chronic back pain. Get the best knee pillows for hip pain in order to have the much-needed support for a healthy and a wonderful sleeping position. Incorporating this addition into your sleeping routine can make a huge difference for you. It reduces the stress on the spine. Also, it’s beneficial for restless leg syndrome and other discomforts.
Such pillows provide cushioning comfort. This way, the knee joints are prevented from rubbing together as it might result in severe paint and aches. People with back or leg injury are recommended to use such pillows as they allow them to elevate their legs while lying down.
Best Knee Pillows For Hip Pain Reviews 2021
Pillow between the knees offers great support and comfort to the side sleepers. The knee pillow that follows the natural contour of the body is considered to be more effective. Some such pillows can be sandwiched between the knees, while some can be used below the knees. Many of them are made from memory foam.
There are a number of knees pillows in the market, and this might result in confusing you as to which one to buy. This buying guide will be helpful for you in this regard.
Top Knee Pillows For Hip Pain Comparison Table
Weight: 8 ounces
Dimension: 9.8 x 7.9 x 6.3 inches
Weight: 1.1 pounds
Dimension: 10.5 x 8.5 x 6 inches
Weight: 14.4 ounces
Dimension: 8 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches
Weight: 3 pounds
Dimension: 32 x 13 x 9.5 inches
Weight: 4.6 pounds
Dimension: 24 x 21 x 8 inches
Weight: 1 pounds
Dimension: 10.5 x 8.2 x 6.3 inches
Weight: 1.2 pounds
Dimension: 9.4 x 7.4 x 7.2 inches
Weight: 4.45 pounds
Dimension: 13 x 11 x 7.2 inches
Weight: 12.8 ounces
Dimension: 9.6 x 8.6 x 5.5 inches
Weight: 3.4 pounds
Dimension: 17.7 x 7.9 x 6.7 inches
1. ComfiLife KP-22: Best Orthopedic Knee Pillow for Hip, and Joint Pain
No more painful nights now. This knee pillow is made from high-density memory foam, and thus, it alleviates the pains and aches. Sleepers of any size can enjoy sleeping with it. Its foam hug your legs without losing any shape. You won’t feel cold or hot while using it. Its narrowest pat measuring 3.74 inches fits between your knees. While the other part that contacts your leg has a length of 6 inches, It comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Microbes cant seep through its memory foam. This makes it a good choice if you suffer from dust mites allergies. Also, the breathable cover won’t make you warm. It keeps your knees separated. Also, the covers are soft on touching. The softcover has an excellent placement of the zipper that prevents it from brushing your legs. Furthermore, you won’t find any sort of odor while unpacking it. All in all, you will witness a great improvement in the quality of your sleep by using it.
- It offers firm support and doesn’t sink too deeply.
- People with joint pain, sciatica, arthritis, and other medical issues can also enjoy sleeping with it.
- The breathable zippered cover is made from cotton and is machine washable.
- It has been designed ergonomically, and due to this it contours your leg areas and knees’ shape.
- Moreover, it offers perfect alignment for your spine.
- It also helps you relieve lower back pressure.
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 7.9 x 6.3 inches
- Item Weight: 8 ounces
- Item model number: KP-22
Pros & Cons
- High-quality Memory foam offers long-lasting support and comfort.
- Soft and firm
- Customer satisfaction guarantee.
- The cover piles up
- It comes with a tag that the cushion and over are flammable. Thus you need not to smoke in the bedroom if you use it.
2) Cushy Form Knee Pillow: Best Leg Pillow Wedge for Spine Alignment
You won’t have stiffness or low back pain anymore. The pillow is soft enough and fits perfectly between knees. This way, it relieves the pain of bone on bone. Moreover, it is quite easy for us. It offers impressive support for side sleeping. You can place it under your lower calf for ease.
This contoured knee pillow offers more comfortable sleeping and comes with a removable cover. The cover can be washed too. It is best for pregnant women and other people who recover from surgery as it improves circulation.
The pillow is made from contoured memory foam. It elevates your knee for good posture. It doesn’t produce any odor. Moreover, its firm and remains cool. The soft material of this product fits well and holds up. It keeps its form throughout the night. You can use it for different sleeping positions as it stays in your desired position perfectly.
The knee pillow is firm enough and comes in a cute case. You can take it on your trips too as its small and squishes easily for packing. Altogether, this product is beyond all expectations.
- It distributes the weight and relieves hips, knees, and legs pressure.
- It offers sciatica relief by allowing circulation through the areas with sciatic nerves.
- This knee pillow won’t get flat over time.
- It provides proper spinal alignment
- The pillow is made from soft, super comfortable, and breathable material that absorbs sweat.
- Color: White
- Size: Large
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 8.5 x 6 inches
- Item Weight: 1.1 pounds
Pros & Cons
- Soft, flexible, comfortable and easy to clean
- Knee, back pain, joint pains, ankle, and hip relief
- Improves alignment
- A bit warm
- It is white, so the strains become visible easily.
3. BeautifulLife bl-semi-roll: Best Budget Knee Pillow For Hip Pain
This semi roll blister pillow offers marvelous support for lower back, ankle, hip, knees, neck, and wrist. It offers balanced support during maternity and pregnancy. The hypoallergenic foam of this knee pillow doesn’t flatten out. Furthermore, it stays in its place while sleeping. The removable and washable cover is made from cotton and is easy to clean. You can also keep it under your neck to enjoy watching TV. It rejuvenates your body, and this way improves sleeping quality.
The firm foam in the middle offers impressive comfort and stability. It holds its shape well and won’t put pressure on your legs. You can zipper off the cover for laundering. It has the best height and the flat side. Also, it has the correct thickness and stays in place. Your back will feel superb after using it. Moreover, it won’t collapse under body weight. All in all, this product offers brilliant support, adjustability, and comfort.
- It is firm enough and separates your knees.
- It takes away the pressure from your lower back.
- It reduces lower back stains and relieves body pain.
- You’re using it as a knee pillow or an under knee pillow.
- It offers proper hip and spine alignment
- It provides ankle elevation for stomach and side sleepers.
- It expands perfectly and does not produce any bad odor.
- The longer length of the pillow makes it flexible and easy to fit in various locations.
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches
- Item Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Item model number: bl-semi-roll
Pros & Cons
- Improved sleep quality
- Offers impressive elevation
- Brilliant support
- Some customers complained that the pillow compresses a bit.
- Bigger size
4) LightEase 8541800688: Best Elevation Leg Pillow for Surgery
This is a brilliant pillow is for people who are advised to elevate their legs. If you have gone through any back, leg, knee, ankle, or hip surgery and need the healing process to speed up, then do use this pillow. People who have gone through surgery are in need of a supportive cushion. Get this product as it will reduce your back and leg pain.
Moreover, it improves the blood circulation of the leg, and this way prevents swelling too. Also, it relieves lower back stress. You will get the appropriate angle for foot elevation. You can keep the cover clean like your bedding as its removable and washable. Its soft material limits skin abrasion. Furthermore, it has a stable base. Its high-quality memory foam and the soft plush cover will give you a cozy feeling.
- It helps in blood circulation.
- It has a strap handle by which you can easily carry it from one room to another.
- The soft removable cover is easy to wash.
- It helps in alleviating the back and leg pain.
- The lightweight pillow is easy to move around.
- The top groove prevents your leg from slipping off while sleeping.
- The foam is soft, firm, and breathable.
- It keeps your leg nice and cool.
- Product Dimensions: 32 x 13 x 9.5 inches
- Item Weight: 3 pounds
- Item model number: 8541800688
Pros & Cons
- Top quality material
- Impressive support and leg elevation.
- Boosts blood circulation
- Some customers complained that the pillow is a bit higher.
- The plush cover gives off some heat.
5) Cushy Form FBA_CF-Elevator-009: Best Top Rated Knee Pillow For Hip Pain
This leg rest pillow prevents blood stagnation and offers great comfort. It is made from high-density memory foam. The breathable cover ensures a comfortable use by maintaining appropriate temperature around the system. It aligns your spinal column perfectly and improves your posture as well.
It will take off the pressure from your legs and back. It’s supportive and is made from super soft material. You will have enough room with this pillow to keep your legs apart.
You will get a sturdy and cushy feel with this product. The cover can be unzipped. It’s much easy to clean. It has a handle that allows you to put it off the bed easily. Also, it does not shrink. It works superbly in reducing the feet swelling. Altogether the pillow is much supportive and soft on the legs.
- The elevating pillow improves your sleep quality.
- It reduces knee and hips pain.
- The white cover can be removed for washing.
- You can use it while lying on your side or back for pain relief.
- It improves lymph and blood circulation.
- It offers you much-needed support to rest after surgery.
- The pillow does not slip over.
- It holds its shape.
- Size: 8 Inch Elevator
- Color: White
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 21 x 8 inches
- Item Weight: 4.6 pounds
- Item model number: FBA_CF-Elevator-009
Pros & Cons
- Well made and durable quality material
- Relieves back, hip, and knee pain.
- Offers brilliant comfort
- Soft and supportive
- Chemical smell. (This smell lasts for the first few days of use. )
6) AVESTON Soft Knee Pillow: Best for Sleeping Between Knees
It has a wide pressure point, which relieves hip, knee, and back pain. Also, it prevents your knees from touching each other. You will have a painless leg experience with this pillow. It has an ergonomic design. You will get relief from sciatica by using it. Moreover, your various health issues will be solved too.
It has a stable and sturdy strap by which you won’t lose the pillow at night. It has a contoured design that stays in place. The cover is breathable, and due to this, it keeps your body fresh. There are two covers. One with a strap while one without a strap. Both of them are easy to clean. It comes in a plastic bag which you can use for storage.
This pillow easily fit your legs curvature to offer you the maximum comfort. It fits various parts of your body. You can keep it on the small curve of your lower back, underfoot, or between the knees. Thus it can be used in multiple ways. It has the right size and density to provide adequate support.
- It has two layers of foam support.
- It will help you stay cooler.
- The adjustable strap allows you to keep this pillow in a perfect position.
- It relives hip pain, and this way, you will feel comfortable.
- It comes with two covers.
- The pillow offers a natural alignment to your body.
- It relieves pain by pregnancy, arthritis, postural problems, injuries, joint pain, and sciatica.
- The cotton cover is washable and can be easily removed.
- Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 8.2 x 6.3 inches
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
Pros & Cons
- Dual foam layer offers softer support
- The adjustable strap provides a great fit
- Breathable covers are easy to clean
- Knees won’t touch each other
- Slightly thick
- The strap cause scratches
7) Shizzz BD3846: Best Contoured Wedge Pillow with Removable Cover and Ear Plugs
It provides you a comfortable and healthy sleep. You can use it for different purposes like to speed up any injury recovery, during pregnancy, or while relaxing. This premium memory foam pillow comes in a carry case that is helpful in transportation. You need does not use the rolled-up towels anymore as the pillow is firm enough. The super-soft material of the foam feels fantastic.
You can remove the zippered case comfortably for washing. You can lay your calves on it or fold it for a headrest. It feels soft in all cases. The little quilted doing of the knee pillow keep its shape. It has the perfect height in the flattened position.
There is no smell or any allergic reaction in the case. It offers impressive spacing between the knees.
Also, the inside of your knees won’t sweat on using it. All in all, you will find a significant improvement in the quality of your sleep after using it.
- Its ergonomic design with contours offer impressive fitting of legs.
- It relieves various body pains, including lower back pain, hip joint pain, and sciatica.
- It aligns the lower back, hips, and legs in a proper position.
- The cover can be removed easily and is washable.
- It is made from breathable fabric.
- It is foldable.
- You can adjust its thickness by unsnapping.
- Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 7.4 x 7.2 inches
- Item Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Item model number: BD3846
Pros & Cons
- Multiple body pain relief
- Flexible versatile and foldable
- Breathable fabric
- Soft to touch and easy to clean
- Big to use while folded
- The cover shrinks a bit after continuous wash.
8) EBUNG 8541800701: Best Knee Pillows For Hip Pain Overall (Our Top Pick)
Rest on this comfortable pillow after a hectic day. It is soft, squishy, and won’t make you sweaty. This leg positioner pillow aligns with your legs’ natural curve offering you the maximum support. It provides you a comfortable sleep by taking away the excess pressure from your hips and knees. Individuals who love reading in bed can also use it. Its foam stability will impress you. This leg pillow is breathable, long-lasting, and retains its shape.
Also, the cover is washable. This elevation pillow alleviates the leg and knee pain. Its premium quality foam is soft and abacterial. It is made and cushioned well. It relieves pressure on the back too. Your leg and body will feel relaxed and refresh. Furthermore, it stays in place, and the angle is perfect. Also, it won’t bug your claves. Altogether, this wedge is perfect for you in height and width.
- It relieves swelling and improves spine alignment.
- It supports muscles and improves blood circulation.
- The high-density foam of this pillow is sturdy and retains its shape.
- The high-quality cover is washable and dustproof.
- The cover is soft and hypoallergenic.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 11 x 7.2 inches
- Item Weight: 4.45 pounds
- Item model number: 8541800701
Pros & Cons
- Boosts blood circulation
- Soft, hypoallergic, washable and dustproof cover
- Comfy and firm pillow with a quality build.
- Scratchy covering
- Some customers complained that the pillow was high enough for them.
9) CUSHION LAB 8541800666: Best Knee Pillow With Hypoallergenic Cover
This, the best pillow for people with back or joint pain. It is made from memory foam that contours around your body and hugs you nicely. It is strong and sturdy and can easily survive for long without any issues. The cover is styled beautifully with gray and white colors. Moreover, it is resistant to dirt.
This pillow is recommended for pain relief by physicians. It fits perfectly between your legs, offering you the much-needed comfort and support for a good quality sleep. It is made from brilliant quality material and is ideal for boosting blood circulation.
The hypoallergenic cover guarantees your safety. Also, it is easy to wash and is dirt resistant. The travel bag in the package makes it easy to carry. This pillow is made from heavy-duty foam and conforms wonderfully to your leg. The size is perfect, and it fits brilliantly between the legs.
It is dense, and due to this, it is softer than other pillows of the sort. It relieves back stress. The cushion density is fantastic. It does not compress a lot. Also, the removable cover is made from the good quality fabric. The foam feels rich and durable, and the construction is top-notch. Altogether, this pilow is much supportive and resilient, and you will surely be satisfied by its comfort level.
- It has a contoured wedge shape.
- The cover is hypoallergenic, breakable, and easy to clean.
- It offers hip alignment and boosts blood circulation.
- It is great for hip pain relief.
- It doesn’t go flat.
- It offers great cushioning between knees.
- Stays at its place thought the night.
- Product Dimensions: 9.6 x 8.6 x 5.5 inches
- Item Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Item model number: 8541800666
Pros & Cons
- Washable, Dust-resistant and hypoallergenic cover
- Unique, firm, cozy and soft memory foam filling
- Built to last and easy to clean.
- Some customer complaint that the pillow is seems small to them.
10) Xtra-Comfort CSH1027WHT: Best Wedge Elevator Support Cushion
Welcome innovation in your resting area and make personal time much more comfortable and relaxing.
Remove the endless pillow piles from your eating area. This leg elevation pillow can be used for more than just sleeping. It comes with beautiful support and a decent size. You can adjust it by flipping the triangular piece attached to it. No doubt, this is an absolute masterpiece. It is soft enough and gives you the height you desire.
You can use it under your back, head, or legs. This wedge fits easily on the bed and offers additional support and comfort. Your back aching will surely disappear after using it. You can also sleep on your stomach with this impressive product. The machine washable cover is made from soft, breathable polyester material. This cover feels superb to the skin. Moreover, the pillow doesn’t lose its shape on washing.
- It comes with a carry handle bag for your travel convenience.
- The pillow relieves you from the back and neck tension, and this way help you to recover from surgery easily.
- The foam retains its shape offering extensive usability.
- The removable zippered cover can be washed easily.
- It has a foldable construction and thus features a smart 3 in 1 design.
- It provides optimal support by contouring to your body’s shape.
- You can prop up your feet with it.
- It offers 8.25 inches of elevation.
- Moreover, it helps in relieving pressure points.
- It is cooler and won’t make you sweat.
- Color: White
- Package Dimensions: 17.7 x 7.9 x 6.7 inches
- Item Weight: 3.4 pounds
- Item model number: CSH1027WHT
Pros & Cons
- Super sturdy pillow with a brilliant construction and a soft surface
- Cushioned, versatile, and highly adjustable pillow with high-density foam.
- Improves sleeping quality
- It has a foam smell. (this smell disappears after 24 hours of unpacking)
- Too firm
Buyer’s Guide – Buying the Best Knee Pillows For Hip Pain
The knee pillows keep your knees and leg aligned and relieve you from back and hip pain. It also reduces pressure and alleviates tension. Consider the following factors while shopping for such pillows.
Skinny users use a softer pillow while overnight users use a thicker pillow.
Thickness is necessary as a thin pillow won’t work properly in maintaining an appropriate distance between legs. It is best to have at least 4 to 6 inches of depth. This offers not only impressive comfort but also proper spinal alignment.
Get the pillow with an adequate level of firmness. It should not be too firm neither it needs to be too soft. The right amount of firmness is needed for pain relief.
A pillow with enhanced flexibility works superbly for users who desire to hold it between their knees. If you are among the sleepers who enjoy tucking or twisting the pillow, then get the one made from shredded memory foam, gel water, etc.
Get the pillow that has the manufacturer guarantee of not becoming flatten or get damaged after continual use.
Get the pillow matching your size and shape. If you intend to have the largest size then do checkout the full body pillows.
The material needs to be breathable, durable, and adjustable. Pillows made from memory foam offer long-lasting comfort
The budget you set for buying it also plays a great role. You need to be careful while buying it and make sure you don’t get fooled by buying the ones with cheap construction.
Some knee pillow enhances blood circulation while some offer hip pain relief. Get the one according to your needs. If you enjoy side sleeping then get the side sleeping pillows that relieve hip pain.
No doubt, along with pillow between knees, reduce pressure and pain. Moreover, it boosts blood circulation. Knee pillows are not only used by side sleepers but by back sleepers too. They can place it beneath their knees for better comfort and support. If you know how to lay correctly on such pillows then they can prove to be much beneficial to you. People with hip pain will also get great comfort by using it. They offer more comfort as compared to the normal supportive pillows. The best knee pillows for hip pain come in various shapes and can alleviate your sleep issues to a greater extent.